Sherry is an Articling Student at Watson Goepel LLP. Prior to joining the firm, Sherry worked for the City of Vancouver in the Empty Homes Tax Department, where she conducted risk-based audits of property status declarations. During law school, Sherry was Co-President of the Asia Pacific Law Club and sat on the Board of Directors of the UBC Law Review Society.
Outside the office, Sherry enjoys trying new restaurants, exploring BC’s abundance of beautiful hiking trails, and attempting to make progress on her ever-growing reading list.
- JD, University of British Columbia, 2019
- BCom, University of Toronto (St. George), 2016
Professional and Community Affiliations
• Member, Canadian Bar Association
• Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia) Society
• Recipient, Allard and Company Prize in Corporations
• Recipient, Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats Prize in Public International Law