“As a lawyer and advocate, my client’s goals and needs come first. I strive to present my clients with the best options tailored to their particular situation and to keep them informed at every stage of the process.”
Alexandra is an Associate in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group at Watson Goepel LLP. She completed her Juris Doctor at the University of Ottawa, summered and then articled at KPMG Law LLP in Toronto and was called to the Bar in June 2022.
Alexandra has experience in the areas of labour and employment law, occupation health and safety, estates litigation and general commercial litigation, labour, immigration, administrative law, customs and tariff disputes, and tax litigation.
Outside of law, Alexandra enjoys bike rides, exploring new neighbourhoods and getting to know the city of Vancouver which she now calls home.
- JD, University of Ottawa, 2021
- MA, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2018
- BA, McGill University, 2017
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Student Caseworker, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Student Caseworker, Integrated Legal Services of Ontario, Immigration and Refugee Division, Legal Aid Ontario
- Student Caseworker, University of Ottawa Employment Insurance Litigation Clinic