We are a growing and dynamic firm, based in the heart of the downtown Vancouver business district, with two additional office locations in West Vancouver and Surrey. We offer a contemporary office setting, a professional and collegial work environment, and a forward-thinking approach to our firm’s future growth and development.
We are always interested in meeting qualified candidates! If you think you might be a fit for our team, we encourage you to direct your inquiries to Sara Fry, Human Resources Manager.
If you think you might be a fit for our team, please direct any inquiries to Tammey George, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Litigation Lawyer with Insolvency Experience (3+ years) - Vancouver
Interested parties should contact Tammey George at email@example.com
Professional Staff Opportunities
We are always interested in meeting qualified candidates, even if we do not have a particular role posted. If you think you might be a fit for our team, please direct any inquiries to Sara Fry, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
We are looking for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join our growing business law group in our Vancouver office.
This role involves working on commercial and residential real estate transactions, and commercial lending transactions. The ideal candidate is very organized, has strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing commercial real estate transactions and due diligence from start to finish
- Working knowledge and a solid understanding of real estate contracts and forms
- Drafting documents, opinion letters, and correspondence with clients and counsel
- Handling commercial lending transactions
- Conduct and review corporate and LTO searches and due diligence
- Liaising with opposing parties, clients, and third parties
- 3+ years’ commercial real estate experience
- A graduate from a recognized Paralegal program from an accredited institution or equivalency
- Solid understanding of BC LTSA EFS and web filing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, BC Online, Econveyance, and MyLTSA
- Experience with Worldox an asset
If you want to be part of a growing team, please send your cover letter and resume to Sara Fry, Human Resources Manager. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.