We are one of Vancouver’s premier law firms in the area of Banking and Finance, advising on all aspects of commercial and private lending. Our clients include domestic financial institutions, private lenders, private individuals, and corporate bodies.
When it comes to borrowing and lending, each client has a unique set of circumstances. We help lenders understand their financing options and how to minimize risks.
From project financing to enforcement actions, we advise clients on all legal aspects of financing, including:
- Banking and financial regulatory law
- Cross-border and domestic transactions
- Start-up financing
- Debt financing
- Corporate fundraising and securities
- Demand and enforcement proceedings
- Financial regulatory
- General banking and corporate lending
- Letters of credit and guarantee arrangements
- Litigation and enforcement
- Private equity
- Project finance
- Real estate lending
- Banking transactions
- Security realization including foreclosures and receiverships
- Acts for numerous Canadian Chartered Banks, U.S., Canadian, and International financial institutions, assisting with various matters including contracts and financial transactions.
- Acts for non-institutional lenders and investors advising on loan transactions and preparing security documentation.
- Acts for a variety of real estate developers from land assembly through project development and financing to the stratification, marketing, and sale of properties.
- Acts for both creditors and debtors in high-value settlement arrangements and enforcement actions.