Raha is an associate in the Family and Immigration groups at Watson Goepel LLP. Prior to joining Watson Goepel, she worked at other reputable law firms in downtown Vancouver and the North shore for more than seven years, specializing in Family and Immigration law.
With her extensive background, Raha has gained considerable expertise in assisting families and individuals with significant wealth and international assets in various family-related matters. She stands out for her unique approach to legal strategies, which positions her as a skilled negotiator. As a result, she frequently achieves fair settlements for her clients and helps them avoid costly and complex court procedures.
Raha has appeared at both the Provincial and Supreme Court of British Columbia, and represented clients at the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) and the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD).
Raha strongly encourages her clients to explore their priorities and actively engage in the legal process to establish a new normal. Her goal is to help them find solutions that best align with their long-term needs and their evolving family dynamics.
As a successful and self-made immigrant lawyer, Raha takes great pride in overcoming numerous obstacles to settle in Canada. Now, she focuses on supporting families and individuals as they navigate their own paths to success.
Outside of work, Raha enjoys engaging in various activities such as snowboarding, playing tennis, and exploring different parts of the world through travel.
- Bachelor of Law ( LLB), Shahid Beheshti University, Iran (2010)
- Master of Laws (LLM), University of British Columbia, B.C. (2012)
- British Columbia (2017)
Publications and Presentations
- Pathways to Permanent Residency for International Students, Mosaic Organization (2020, 2021)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association.
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association.
- Former volunteer, West Coast Leaf.
- Former volunteer, Immigrant Services Society of British Columbia.
- Former volunteer, pro-bono legal advice, Mainland Multicultural Family Support Services Society.