“The law can be complicated. I ensure my clients clearly understand their options so they can make well-informed decisions.”
Cameron is an Associate in the Business Group at Watson Goepel LLP. His practice focuses primarily on corporate and commercial matters including share and asset purchase agreements, shareholder and partnership agreements, loan agreements, leases, and all manner of commercial contracts. He also practices in the areas of wills and estates, real estate, and employment law. Cameron previously worked as an intellectual property lawyer and has experience in patent, trademark, and copyright law.
An avid traveler, Cameron likes to share stories from all corners of the globe. He is interested in languages, history, and politics. In his free time, Cameron enjoys running, juggling, and attempting to play the guitar.
- J.D., University of Toronto, 2011
- B.Sc., University of British Columbia, 2007
- British Columbia, 2012
- Assists in all aspects of the purchase and sale of businesses, including both share and asset transactions.
- Advises on and drafts a wide range of commercial contracts, including loans, licenses, employment agreements, and supply/service agreements.
- Advises on compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate, including leasing and conveyancing.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP Prize in Contracts, 2009