“The law can be complicated. I ensure my clients clearly understand their options so they can make well-informed decisions.”
Cameron is a Partner in the Business Group at Watson Goepel LLP. His practice focuses primarily on commercial matters including acquisitions and dispositions of businesses and commercial properties, corporate structuring, lending, leasing, and real estate development. Cameron has broad experience beyond his core specialties, and works with lawyers across practice groups within the firm to deliver a comprehensive range of legal services to his clients.
An avid traveler, Cameron likes to share stories from all corners of the globe.
- J.D., University of Toronto, 2011
- B.Sc., University of British Columbia, 2007
- British Columbia, 2012
- Assists in all aspects of the purchase and sale of businesses, including both share and asset transactions.
- Advises on and drafts a wide range of commercial contracts, including loans, licenses, employment agreements, and supply/service agreements.
- Advises on compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate, including leasing and conveyancing.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP Prize in Contracts, 2009