Car Accident Lawyers
Our dedicated team of Personal Injury lawyers have over 25 years of experience with the ICBC claim process.
When you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, it can be a frightening and overwhelming experience. If it’s your first time filing an ICBC claim, you may not know what steps to take first, or how to ensure that your claim will be handled fairly.
There are many important things to consider when filing an ICBC claim. Speaking to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible is the best first step toward receiving the compensation that you deserve.
Common mistakes made when filing an ICBC claim may seriously affect your level of compensation in areas such as:
- Past and future wage loss
- Medical expenses including rehabilitation therapies
- Compensation for family members and caregivers
- Pain and suffering, including PTSD and Depression
Our dedicated team of Personal Injury lawyers have over 25 years of experience with the ICBC claim process. We provide personalized support to our clients, guiding them through the entire claims process from start to finish. We help you find the best medical treatment plan for your injuries and help you get the compensation you deserve, so you can focus your energy on healing and resuming your normal activities.
Common motor vehicle injuries:
- Brain and head injuries
- Broken bones and other orthopaedic injuries
- Chronic myofascial pain syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Cuts and lacerations
- Loss of limbs
- Neck and Back injuries
- Nerve damage
- Psychological conditions: Anxiety, Depression, PTSD
- Soft tissue injuries to ligaments and tendons
- Spinal cord injury, paraplegia and quadriplegia
Common causes of motor vehicle accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Speeding or driving unpredictably
- Disregard for weather conditions
- Failure to follow traffic rules
- Stopping suddenly and without warning
- Mechanical failure
- Poorly maintained roads or inadequate signage
What Our Clients Say
I was at a stoplight in a little Honda Civic when a woman driving a Mercedes SUV and using her cell phone, hit me so hard that my head spun. I knew that I was in good hands when Lawyer Janet Devita along with her staff sat me down and explained how they were going to help me with the ICBC settlement on a contingency basis. They got me more than double what ICBC offered. Many thanks Janet and staff!J.F.
Contact Us Today
Don’t take this journey alone. Get a free consultation.