Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Our dedicated bicycle accident lawyers have over 25 years of experience with the ICBC claim process.
Cycling has experienced a rapid growth in popularity in recent years in Metro Vancouver, not only for its health benefits, but as a regular mode of transportation, taking people to school and work. While many municipalities provide designated bike lanes and other safety features, sharing the road with vehicles still leaves cyclists vulnerable to accident and injury as a result of careless drivers.
If you have been struck or injured by a vehicle while riding your bicycle, it is important that you understand your rights and are aware of the legal options available to you.
Our dedicated bicycle accident lawyers have over 25 years of experience with the ICBC claim process and will provide you with the personalized support you need to ensure you are fairly compensated for your injuries. Let us handle the legal work, so that you can focus on healing and getting back up on your bike again!
Common bicycle injuries:
- Brain and head injuries
- Broken bones and other orthopaedic injuries
- Chronic myofascial pain syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Cuts and lacerations
- Loss of limbs
- Neck and Back injuries
- Nerve damage
- Psychological conditions: Anxiety, Depression, PTSD
- Soft tissue injuries to ligaments and tendons
- Spinal cord injury, paraplegia and quadriplegia
Common causes of bicycle accidents
- Distracted or careless drivers
- Driving under the influence
- Poor road conditions and visibility
- Speeding or driving unpredictably
- Disregard for weather conditions
- Failure to follow traffic rules
- Stopping suddenly and without warning
- Poorly maintained roads or inadequate signage
What Our Clients Say
Anastase and his team are were amazing. They provided great support as well as being honest, reliable, and professional. I would highly recommend them.L.M.
Contact Us Today
Don’t take this journey alone. Get a free consultation.