Tamara is the Corporate Services Supervisor in our Business Law Group. Her practice focuses on the areas of corporate services, commercial services, and tax law. She has extensive experience working with a variety of business entities including B.C. Companies, Federal Corporations, Societies, Unlimited Liability Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Extra-Provincial Registration, and Sole Proprietorships Registrations.
Tamara drafts the documentation for various corporate transactions including incorporation, corporate reorganizations, amalgamations, continuations, dissolutions, restorations, rectifying minute book deficiencies, and other general corporate matters such as due diligence and corporate governance, and closing documents for commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions.
In her spare time, Tamara enjoys photography, playing the flute and is an avid knitter.
- Paralegal Corporate Certificate, Vancouver Community College, 2020
- Legal Assistant Program, Vancouver Community College, 2013
- Managerial Skills Certificate, IPMA 2023
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Former Director, B.C. Paralegal Association
- Member, BC Paralegal Association
- Member, International Practice Management Association