Lindsay Morgan is a Paralegal providing support to our family law, litigation and dispute resolution practice groups. Assisting with all aspects of file management including adherence to limitation periods, document production, drafting agreements, and day-to-day correspondence, Lindsay is a valuable member of our support team. Her knowledge includes both the British Columbia Supreme Court Civil and Family Rules, as well as the Provincial Court Family Rules. Lindsay is fluent in French.
Lindsay’s years of experience working at Watson Goepel have bolstered her decision to pursue a career as a lawyer. When she is not working, she is a full-time student in her final year at the University of Victoria, Faculty of Law. During law school, Lindsay volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada and competed in the Gale Cup Moot.
In her spare time, Lindsay enjoys reading, playing with her dogs, and travelling as much as possible.
- Bachelor of Legal Studies (2020), Capilano University
- Legal Assistant Program (2016), Capilano University
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, British Columbia Paralegal Association
- Student Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Student Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Student Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Student Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, September 2020 – present
- Volunteer Paralegal, Amici Curiae Friendship Society, January 2017 – January 2020
- Dean’s Award of Excellence, 2021, Bachelor of Legal Studies, Capilano University