Gagan Mann is currently away on maternity leave. If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Morgan at 604.609.3061.
“I help clients and families navigate the justice system, and the changes that come with separation and divorce, by providing comprehensive guidance. Minimizing emotional and financial stress is my goal.”
Gagan is an Associate in the Family Law Group at Watson Goepel LLP. She practices in all areas of family law, assisting clients with marriage and cohabitation agreements, separation agreements, divorce, property division, custody and access, and child and spousal support.
While she emphasizes a non-adversarial and cooperative approach, Gagan is a skilled advocate when negotiating settlements, or in court, as required. She has appeared before the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia, and the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
Gagan is a hiking and yoga enthusiast.
J.D., University of British Columbia, 2011
B.A., University of British Columbia, 2006
British Columbia, 2012
Publications and Presentations
- Contributor, “JP Boyd on Family Law“, Family Law Agreements section, Clicklaw Wikibooks, Courthouse Libraries BC.
- Co- Author, “Relocation Under the Family Law Act: A Step Forward…Possibly,” Family Law Advocates Group, March 26, 2014.
- Co-Author, “Overcoming the Obstacles: Parenting and Parenting Coordination Under the New Family Law Act,” Pacific Business & Law Institute, January 28, 2014.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, BC Family Unbundling Roster
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association – BC Branch
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association