Arthur is an Associate in our Business Law Group and advises a variety of clients in different industry sectors on a broad range of corporate and commercial legal matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Arthur practiced as a solicitor in the mergers and acquisitions team of a leading corporate firm in Dublin, Ireland, where he advised multinational and domestic clients on complex corporate transactions and restructurings. He studied law at University College Dublin and the Law Society of Ireland and was a member of the Irish team which placed third at the 2016 Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition.
In his spare time, Arthur is an avid lacrosse player and has represented the Irish national team at two World Lacrosse Championships and one European Championship.
- Certificate of Qualification, National Committee of Accreditation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2020
- Professional Practicing Course, Law Society of Ireland, 2017
- BCL (European), University College Dublin, 2013
- Erasmus-Utrecht University, 2012
British Columbia, 2021
Republic of Ireland, 2017
- Advised a US private equity fund on its acquisition of an Irish technology company as part of a complex multijurisdictional transaction.
- Advised an Irish tech company on its sale to a US social media and technology company.
- Advised a multinational IT company on the Irish aspects of its worldwide restructuring.