Privacy Law deals with regulations surrounding the storage, collection, and use of personal information and images between private citizens and public and private organizations.
Our litigation and dispute resolution team has experience in many areas of privacy law including:
- anti-spam legislation compliance
- disclosure of employee information to third parties
- employer drug testing policies
- family disputes over the use of personal information
- freedom of information requests
- invasion of privacy
- unlawful surveillance
We have experience dealing with various Canadian tribunals and courts including the Office of the Information & Privacy Commission for British Columbia and the Office of the Privacy Commission of Canada.